Friday, April 8, 2011

a day out with mom♥

The purpose of today was going to Maybank to bank in to the sellers in Facebook, the way back to get my SPM original cert ~ 


Mom accompanied me to the school before the first, and then go to maybank for bank in.

After that, we went to Times Square shopping ~ Mommy said want to watch a movie, I suggested to watch 【The Ghost Must Be Crazy】 
After buying tickets, go to Old Town to eat my Brunch. >< 




After finished the movie, we went shopping. 

I bought these shoes at Shoez Obsession~

only RM49.00! I'm lovit it ~!

After that ,i bought SOMETHING to my hubby's sister as a birthday gift 



Also bought a bag for mom as Mother's Day gift, ha ha ha ~! Too early, right? xD 


Hungry, we went to eat Bar B Q Plaza, 

Long time dint eat this, or it just before the more delicious when newly opened> < 

My MOM♥


  After Mommy says to buy clothes for her granddaughter oh. 
We went to the FOS to purchase, I bought socks for hubby and 2 sleeping pants for myself ><


 Buying finish , we went home. 
Tiring day ~ Whew! 


oh ya,please help click here.
i wanna earn extra money ~ LOL ..
THANKS FOR YOUR CLICK YA♥
(Click this picture to enlarge to view it =))

2 comments:

  1. Hi Baopy,

    I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

    Cheers and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete